Be the CEO of your book business – outsource everything to the professionals except your stories and your expertise! The best part is that you don’t have to do your own typing.
We’ve got your back, and the perfect package to help you get your book done.
- 40 Hours to First Draft$21,000We’ll make the book writing, processing and publishing process as easy for you as possible. It will be your voice, your ideas, and your book, but we’ll do the heavy lifting to get it all down on paper. This complete package includes:
- Outline and Concept development with one of our professional writers or writing coaches
- Up to 20 hours of interview time with experienced writer to develop content for the manuscript
- Complete first draft written by our professional writer
- One complete content edit
- 2 copy edits by professional and experienced copy editor
- Final proof read
- Keyword and category research and pricing recommendations
- Cover copy development by copywriter
- Cover design (unlimited revisions), including 3-D version, e-version, and audiobook cover
- Interior Layout Design – customized design for e-versions and print version
- Print on Demand account set up with distribution to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kindle, iBooks, Kobo, independent bookstores, and internationally as determined
- Book Launch Plan for US launch, and account creation on Good Reads, Book Bub, and Amazon Author Central.
- Testimonial and Endorsement Outreach Support
- Speaker Press Kit creation
- Amazon Review Outreach Support
- We’ll pitch a minimum of 20 outlets to get exposure for your book including traditional media, podcasts, bloggers, conferences, colleges (if applicable) and more.
Client will purchase and provide the ISBN numbers for publication (recommended to be purchased from Bowker). This is for the benefit of the client, ensuring complete ownership and control over the product. Client will retain all rights and ownership. 100% of royalties earned will be paid direct to client via the print on demand service companies.
Any additional months of membership needed for more promotion can be added at the regular monthly rate at the time.
Monthly installment options are available.
All terms and conditions are as outlined here: http://booklaunchers.com/terms-conditions/
- The Writing Assist$6,000Writing a book is a lot of work – especially when you aren’t used to writing a lot of content!
Let our team help you pull your book together, and fill in some gaps for you.
Our writer will take your existing book outline, the content you have pulled together (the writing you’ve done, podcast interviews, transcribed presentations, past blog posts, and/or course materials) and spend a few hours interviewing you over the phone.
This is a GREAT BIG writing assist … it’s a way to move your book project forward in a GIGANTIC way with less than ten hours of your time to get it done.
This option has two requirements:
- You have already established the hook of your book, identified your ideal reader, and you have a clear book outline.
- You have a minimum of 30,000 words of existing content OR the writer’s work will be capped at 30,000 words of writing.
Existing Book Launchers members are automatically eligible. If you’re not already a Book Launchers member this will be on application approval only.
If you’d like to know if this is an option for you complete this form to set up a call with Book Launchers founder Julie Broad. Existing Book Launchers members can contact your writing coach or your client care specialist.
This fee is only for the first draft of your book. Editing, design, distribution, and marketing are completed via the Book Launchers membership.