Join Our Team as a Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant
Do you have experience tracking pay-to-click ads like Facebook ads or Amazon ads and enjoy finding the perfect fit to make those ads successful? Have you created a website using a front-end builder? And are you eager to learn more about pay-to-click ads and creating websites?! If so, please continue reading.
What is the position?
In this role, you will report to the Online Marketing Specialist and will have a hand in directly supporting the Online Marketing Specialist in the administration of Amazon Ads, assisting in creation and launching of author websites, researching SEO and pulling and compiling the monthly marketing reports for all authors who are in the post-launch phase of their marketing. Our overarching goal is to be our clients’ first choice for publishing, not the alternative to traditional publishing. And, we will know we’ve succeeding when referrals are our biggest source of new clients and existing clients create multiple books with Book Launchers in the years to come.
What would your responsibilities be?
- Working with the Online Marketing Specialist to implement and oversee designated author’s Amazon Ad campaigns.
- Work alongside Online Marketing Specialist to spot opportunities to improve the ads and conduct research to find new ad keyword opportunities.
- Provide critical support to our Online Marketing Specialist and Book Launch Coordinator for our monthly report compiling.
- Work along with the Online Marketing Specialist to create, improve and launch WordPress websites.
- Provide critical support to research Google and other search engine SEO keywords to improve client book visibility.
- Seek new learning opportunities to master and excel at Amazon Ads for Book Marketing.
- Provide daily summaries of work completed for the Online Marketing Specialist.
- Complete weekly reports on client and job progress.
What are the results and outcome we’re looking for?
- Online Marketing Specialist has backup and support for managing all Amazon Ad Accounts and website builds.
- Compiled Client Monthly Marketing Reports are ready to be sent to the Book Launch Coordinator by the 10th of every month for approval.
- Data is inputted in an accurate and timely manner for all client wins.
- A deep interest in learning and mastering Amazon Ads for books.
- Experience with Amazon Ads.
- Ability to be accurate with data input.
- Proficient at WordPress and SEO keyword research tools.
- Interest in online marketing opportunities for books and our clients.
- Comfortable with or ability to learn workflow software like Process Street and Airtable.
- Excellent communication skills with written and verbal communication, but especially written.
- Comfortable working alone and from home
The company is based out of Las Vegas, but many of the team members are located all over the United States and Canada.
Please read all of the information and APPLY HERE.
If this doesn’t sound right for you, but you know someone who would be perfect for this position, please pass it along and make sure we know who to thank if we hire them. 🙂