Family legacy writing tips on Writers Drinking Coffee, providing better hospice on Help Choose Home, and social-emotional development on EdUp Edge K-12 – our authors were on several fantastic media outlets this week. Highlights are below!
- Experience the power of emotional presence in the workplace with Tina Berger on the Come Rain Or Shine Podcast. She explains how active listening and empathy help create great company cultures that breed success. Listen now!
- Matthew Harmon’s book Marijuana Hater’s Guide to Making a Billion Dollars from Hemp was featured on Midwest Book Review, who called it “Exceptionally well written, impressively comprehensive, informed and informative.” Read the review here!
- Make investing less stressful with Renie Cavalleri on Talking Wealth Podcast. She provides valuable tips on identifying and managing negative thoughts and emotions that keep us from attaining financial success. Listen here!
- Want to write a family memoir that leaves a legacy? Join Jill Phillips on the Writers Drinking Coffee Podcast. She shares essential advice for those thinking that it’s time to write their own family stories. Click here to listen!
- Find the inspiration to navigate grief with Shelley Buck and Kathy Curtis on the One Percent Podcast. Hear Ryder Buck’s inspiring journey and how his legacy helped Shelley turn grief to hope and healing. Tune in here!
- Don’t miss out on this episode of Ready Pause Go, where guest Joan Tu shares her journey from full-time parenting to being a parent in medical school. Perfect for those looking to start their next big journey in life! Click here and listen!
- Dr. Lorea Martinez talks about improving mental health and the current and future state of social-emotional learning on the EdUp Edge K-12 Podcast. A must-listen for educators and organizations looking to enhance positive attitudes in their learning communities. Listen now!
- Dr. Valena Wright wrote a remarkable commentary piece on Onco’Zine. The article highlights the importance of making screening tests reliable not just for one but all types of female-specific cancer. Read the article here!
- IT professionals can pick up a few precious insights from Chuck Weindorf on the Software People Stories Podcast. He shares some of the best things he’s learned in his 40-year career in software engineering. Listen here!
- Ken Mcgarrie’s book The Surprise Restaurant Manager got a great review from Midwest Book Review, who said the book “offers real-life examples, straightforward strategies, and expert insight to better leadership. It is your DIY guide to restaurant industry success beyond basic food knowledge and inventory counts.” See the review here!
- Providing care and comfort at the end of life can be extremely emotional. Catch CHPC nurse Beth Cavenaugh on the Help Choose Home Podcast for invaluable hospice care and support guidance. Click here to listen!
If you or someone you know is going through chemo, tune in to this episode of the Wellness Mama Podcast. Guest Martha Tettenborn offers actionable advice on hacking chemo through diet improvements. Listen now!