Financial literacy guidance on the Military Money Show, brand alignment strategies on Authentic Talks 2.0, and outstanding book reviews on Readers Favorite – check out this week’s author features from these fantastic media outlets!
- Don’t let finances get you frazzled. Listen to Eric Brotman on The Military Money Show, as he shares advice on how a bit of financial triage can help you get your finances back in shape. Listen here!
- Get some proven chemo hacking tips from Martha Tettenborn on Courageous Cancer Warriors. Learn how you can leverage nutrition to support your body during treatment. Listen here!
- Need some branding wisdom to help you transform your business? Don’t miss this episode of Authentic Talks 2.0 Podcast as guest Suzanne Tulien provides excellent strategies for identifying, defining, and aligning your brand for success. Click here to listen!
- Going through hospice may be scary, but you can ease end-of-life with a plan. Join hospice nurse and author Beth Cavenaugh on All Home Care Matters, where she helps you find peace and beauty in the next steps of your final days. Listen now.
- Kelly Lewis’s book Tell Her She Can’t just got a great review on Journey Woman, who called the book a profile of “35 women” that are “changemakers, champions, visionaries, trailblazers, prevailers, adventurers, and warriors.” The review also noted the author as a “powerhouse of badass feminine energy.” See the review here!
- Julie Broad’s book Self Publish and Succeed got a fantastic review on Readers Favorite, who called it “the perfect cheerleader and guide to start or finish the book that is crucial to you, your brand, or career.” The review also added the book “needs to be in front of anyone who’s even thought about writing a non-fiction book.” Catch the review here!
- Want some expert tips on successfully taking care of your aging parents? Tune in on this episode of The New Mid Podcast, where guest Dr. Leslie Kernisan talks about better ways to manage aging health challenges. Tune in now!
- Gain clarity on your brand with Suzanne Tulien on the Practice of the Practice Podcast. Hear her advice on gaining a clearer brand perspective to take your personal brand to the next level. Click here and listen!
- Kelly Lewis’s book Tell Her She Can’t got another stellar review. This time on Unearth Women, who called it a book “which promises to encourage women to see beyond their perceived limitations.” and a “much-needed reminder to all of us that we are both our greatest enemies and — if we silence the doubts — our biggest champions.” Read the review here!