Gaining financial perspective on Grow Your Business, powering through chemo on Wellness and Wanderlust, and glowing with praise on The Creative Writer and Reader’s Favorite – our authors were featured on awesome media outlets this week. Here are the highlights!
- Jeff Link’s book Protecting The Pig was reviewed by Money Talks With Andy, who said that it’s “great for anyone who needs information and tips on what to look for before hiring an investment professional.” Watch the review here!
- If you need the inspiration to get through life after loss, don’t miss this episode from Chats From the Blog Cabin. Shelley Buck and Kathy Curtis share how grief can shape our recovery and allow us to live with purpose. Listen now!
- Julie Broad’s book Self-Publish and Succeed got a fantastic review on The Creative Writer, calling it “readable, helpful and interesting.” The review added, “any aspiring author will learn a great deal from picking up this book and reading it from cover to cover.” See the review here!
- Don’t miss DJ and music producer Amani Roberts on the Rap it Out Podcast. Pick up some great insights on how to get your own career off the ground as he shares his story of his corporate and artistic career. Click here to listen!
- Rob Schulz’s book Thoughts on Things Financial landed a 5 out of 5 rating on Reader’s Favorite, who called it “a good read for all those who are looking for financial security and a retirement plan.” See the review here!
- Get inspired to go after your next level of success with Ron Worley on The Accountability Coach Podcast. Hear his story of success after rock bottom and how he climbed his way back into money as a self-made multi-business owner. Listen now!
- David Frost telld about his time in the Navy on the Brave and Faithful Podcast. Learn how he applied the lessons he learned there to find success in his life and how you can, too. Click here to listen!
- Financial literacy might not be something you learn in school. Join wealth advisor Eric Brotman on the Grow Your Business, Grow Your Wealth Podcast for sound advice on getting your finances straight all the way to retirement. Listen here!
- Ben Preston’s book Harness Your Butterflies got an excellent review on Reader’s Favorite, who called it “a handy manual for all those readers who want to build a dream career” and “tackle adversities with the right mindset.” Read the review here!