Fending off cancer on The Functional Gynecologist, practicing healthy financial habits on No Rain… No Rainbows, and solving postnatal relationship issues on LifePix Relationships – here are this week’s featured media wins for our fantastic authors! See the highlights below:
- Customer reviews can make or break your restaurant business. Listen to Ken McGarrie on the Restaurant Masters Podcast, where he provides expert insights on how to acquire and maintain better restaurant ratings. Listen now!
- Gain the encouragement to find hope through grief with Shelley Buck on the Hard Beautiful Journey Podcast. Hear the story of her son Ryder’s extraordinary life and how his light shines even brighter after meeting a tragic fate. Click here and listen.
- Rob Schulz talks about managing finances and incorporating good money habits in the No Rain… No Rainbows Podcast. Learn how to improve personal cash flow management and start designing your present and future financial success. Listen here!
- Embracing uncertainty can be all it takes to unleash your creativity. Join Robert Belle on the Maverick Paradox Podcast, where he shares tips on how to crush your comfort zone to start monetizing your genius. Tune in now!
- Build your business to be adaptable with Tobin Lehman on The Small Business Show. Tune in as he talks about the importance of agile thinking and how your business can innovate and adapt better to inevitable market changes. Listen here!
- Find the support you need to navigate end-of-life care in this episode of Linda’s Corner. Guest Beth Cavenaugh guides you on successfully caring for a loved one while wading through the early stages of grief. Click here and listen.
- Get evidence-based cancer prevention tips from Dr. Valena Wright on the Functional Gynecologist Podcast. She reveals some simple lifestyle changes you can make to fend off cancer and achieve your best health. Tune in here!
- Academic intelligence alone may not cut it when it comes to achieving better learning outcomes. Join Dr. Lorea Martinez on Teaching Learning Leading K-12 and uncover the importance of educating not just your student’s minds but their hearts. Click here to listen!
- Want to know the secrets to a happy marriage with a baby? Catch Catherine O’ Brien on LifePix Relationships, where she shares tips on keeping your relationship on track while caring for your bundle of joy. Listen here!
Find the inspiration to become the best you with Hailima Yates on the Menopause Movement Podcast. Hear her amazing journey to self-improvement and find the encouragement and tools you need to start living the life you want. Listen now!