Fulfilling career strategies, powerful stories of triumphing through tribulations and tragedy, and simple secrets to stock market success – don’t miss this week’s awesome media features of these #noboringbook authors! Check them out:
- Succeed on your own terms with inspiration from Nelson Tressler on From Military to Millionaire. Discover how to overcome whatever adversity in your life with Nelson’s tips on perception, mindset, and goal setting. Listen here!
- Make joy a mandate and listen to Tracy LaLonde on Aging GREATfully. With Tracy’s Joychiever guidance, you’ll learn how to define your own joy journey and find balance while pursuing your goals. Click here to listen!
- Parents, don’t miss Maureen Towns on Authentic Talks 2.0. Her story of mothering children through mental illness and addiction will inspire any parent to thrive despite chaotic and challenging situations. Listen now!
- Listen to Jeff Link on the Money Answers Show if you’re looking to improve your odds of stock market success. Jeff’s strategies to understanding stock market trends are essential to a profitable portfolio. Click here to listen!
- While you’re there, check out Rob Schulz’s episode on the Money Answers Show for practical personal finance advice to help you make good future financial decisions that are right for you. Listen here!
- Strive and thrive with Dave Frost on Health Media Now, where he shares his KaBoomer strategies to increasing your fitness age and improving your health so you can live a better quality of life, longer. Listen now!
- Cultivate an exciting career with Ben Preston on The Offer. No matter where you are in your professional life, Ben’s strategies will help you get creative to find a job that fulfills you. Click here and listen!
- Catch Martin Holland on Small Business Advocate Radio if you’re a business owner! He shares how you can spend more time handling financial responsibilities as a CEO and less time managing. Listen now!
- Champion of Creativity Robert Belle was featured on the Guru podcast! Learn the process of getting back in touch with yourself and discovering your creative identity for a more fulfilling and colorful life. Listen here!