Developing emotional clarity and confidence on Human Capital Innovations, visualizing code on Software People Stories, and deciding the right career on Phoenix Rising – we’ve got another week of cool media features for our incredible authors! Highlights are below:
- Level up your money game with Rob Schulz on the Team Super Dad Podcast. Grab some tips on getting your finances in shape to open doors to many exciting opportunities and a great future. Listen here!
- Ron Worley shares what it takes to achieve massive success down from rock bottom on the Professor of Perseverance Podcast. If you’re looking to get the right inspiration to create lasting changes in your life, this episode is for you. See it here!
- Get some actionable insights on reinventing your business from Carol Sanford on the Developing Inspired Leaders Podcast. Listen as she shares tips on thinking big to transform your business inside and out. Listen now!
- On the hunt for a new career? Join Ben Preston on the Phoenix Rising Podcast, where he provides young professionals with the valuable tools for uncovering their strengths and passion and finding their perfect career path. Tune in now!
- Gain a different perspective as an educator in this episode of The TeachThough Podcast. Guest Dr. Lorea Martinez Perez lays down a robust framework for integrating social-emotional learning in the classroom. Tune in here!
- Build yourself to become an unstoppable leader in the hospitality and restaurant industry with Ken McGarrie on Restaurant Unstoppable. Hear about his remarkable experiences and inspiration and get some strategies for becoming an effective manager. Click here to listen!
- Hospice patients and caregivers can benefit from this episode of The Lindsey Elmore Show. Guest Beth Cavenaugh dives deep into the hows and whys of hospice so you and your loved ones can go through it equipped with the right tools and mindset. Click here and listen.
- You don’t have to let negative self-talk shape your reality. Follow Renie Cavallari on the Human Capital Innovations Podcast as she helps you get better at dumping “head trash” and gain more profound emotional clarity. Click here to listen!
- Elevate your dating game with Guy Blaise on the Shameless Sex Podcast. Hear his unique take on what romance is really about and what Americans can learn from the French about love and relationships. Listen now!
Kick your software development career up a notch with Chuck Weindorf on the Software People Stories Podcast. Listen as he shares advice and insights from his extensive experience leading software engineers to help you excel in your craft. Listen here!