Intentional living on Beyond the Rut, restaurant leadership development on Hospitality Meets, and practical depressed child parenting on Empowered and Unapologetic – our authors landed incredible features on some great media outlets this week. See the highlights below!
- Make better, value-driven life decisions with Ron Worley on Beyond The Rut. He reveals how you can live life intentionally and develop the right core values – ones that can take you from record low to massive success. Listen now!
- Rob Schulz talks about bouncing back from money mistakes on the Resourceful Agent Podcast. Learn some tips on digging yourself out of failed finances and how to start getting serious about time and money. Tune in here!
- Building an exciting career requires leveraging opportunities. Ben Preston reminds you on the Millennial Wisdom Podcast that no one has it all together, and it’s up to you to move up, take advantage of opportunities, and build the career you want. Tune in now!
- Award-winning business educator Carol Sanford was featured on the Think Tank Podcast. Learn the different business archetypes, why they matter, and how they can impact your business’s success. Listen here!
- Feeling dissatisfied despite success? Let Tina Berger reawaken your enthusiasm on The Breadwinners Podcast. Listen as she teaches you a better way to view accomplishments and how to steer clear of the things that get in the way of true fulfillment. Listen now!
- Shelley Buck talks about parenting, holding on, and letting go on the Think Act Be Podcast. Hear her son Ryder’s remarkable but tragic story and learn the illuminating lessons she got out of his passing. Click here and listen!
- In this episode of Ink and Peat, guest Jill Phillips reveals her inspiration behind writing her first family memoir. Learn the incidents surrounding a pivotal time in her beloved neighborhood, Lamlash Street. Listen now!
- Better student outcomes require more than just academic intelligence. In this episode of Honey, I’m Homeschooling the Kids, guest Dr. Lorea Martinez tells you exactly why social-emotional intelligence can be just as essential in child development. Tune in here!
- Restaurant leaders can learn a thing or two from Ken McGarrie on the Hospitality Meets… Podcast. If you’re looking to elevate your game in the hospitality and restaurant industry, this episode is for you. Click here to listen!
Parenting a child with depression? Grab some tools that can help you do it better from Maureen Towns on Empowered and Unapologetic. Learn the symptoms to watch out for and what you can do to help your child cope and continue their development. Tune in now!