Empathic leadership strategies on Legendary Leaders, lock-picking know-how on EMS
Radio, and top-of-the-shelf accolades from Midwest Book Reviews – our authors were
featured on awesome media outlets this week. Check out the highlights below!
- Juan Lee talks love, faith, and thriving despite a learning disability on The Brave Podcast. A great listen for those seeking inspiration to overcome their own struggles, no matter what they may be. Listen now!
- If you’re a real estate investor, don’t miss Gary Spencer-Smith on Rental Property Owner & Real Estate Investor Podcast. He shares how to take your real estate investments to the next level through simple tweaks to your mindset and tactics. Click here to tune in!
- Talking about sex with your kids doesn’t have to be anxiety-inducing! Catch the Mamasutra herself, Lanae St.John, on The Lovers Lounge podcast and discover an expert’s tips to teach your kids about the birds and the bees. Click here to listen!
- Leaders can learn a thing or two from Jeff Ruby on Legendary Leaders podcast. His expert insights will help you cultivate emotional connection with your team for better collaboration. Listen here!
- Mona Johnson’s book Not Created Equal was reviewed by Midwest Book Review, who called it “an absorbing, at times heartbreaking, and ultimately inspiring life story” that “prove to be a welcome and enduringly appreciated addition to community and college/university library.” Read the review here.
- Get the inspiration and tools to overcome adversity with Roger Auger on I Am Refocused Radio. He shares the story behind his book and how you can turn your struggle into success. Click here to listen now.
- Catch tactical lockpicking tips with Pat Watson on EMS Office Hours. Discover techniques that can get you easier access to patients – without having to breakdown doors or bashing in windows. Listen now!
- Shell Phelps was featured on the All the Hats We Wear podcast! Reach your personal and professional goals with her resources small steps that lead to big effects on your life. Click here to listen!
- Looking for the secrets to long-term stock market success? Then make sure to listen to Jeff Link on Grow Your Business, Grow Your Wealth, where he shares financial strategies for wealth and risk management. Listen here!
- Transform tragedy and grief into healing and hope with Shelley Buck on End of Life University. Hear the story of Ryder Buck and how his legacy inspired Shelley’s book – and how it continues to inspire people worldwide. Click here and listen.
- Pursue joy with Tracey LaLonde on Richer Soul. She shares what inspired her Joychiever journey and how you can start on your own path to positivity without sacrificing achievement. Listen now!