Career-building Q&As on Zach Ballinger’s Show, improving business appeal on The Business Bookshelf, and entrepreneur parental planning on Authentic Talks 2.0. – We’re taking on 2022 with another weekly showcase of features made by our incredible authors! Here are the highlights:
- Adjusting to parenthood isn’t always easy, but it can be an opportunity to strengthen relationships. Catch Catherine O’Brien on the Linda’s Corner Podcast as she provides essential couple advice on managing first-time parenthood. As a team. Click here to listen!
- Start working towards making your business money problems a thing of the past with Martin Holland on the Sharkpreneur Podcast. He explains the value of bookkeeping and financial reporting in making sound money decisions. Listen here!
- Want some excellent tips on impeccable brand building? Listen to branding expert Suzanne Tulien on Starve the Doubts, where she shares practical advice on using the most compelling marketing strategy: yourself. Listen now!
- Ever wonder why we love to mix the holidays and horror? Don’t miss Scott Bradley’s guest post on the Forces of Geek, where he talks about the intimate connection between horror and Christmas. Check out the article here!
- Ben Preston answers the most thought-provoking career-building questions on the Zach Ballinger Show. If you’re going after an exciting, meaningful, and successful career, then this episode is for you. Watch the Q&A here!
- Everyone’s a genius in their own unique way. Join Mike Zeller on Authentic Talks 2.0 as he shares a glimpse of what it takes to rewire your subconscious, build momentum, and unlock the genius within you. Click here and listen!
- Looking for methods to make your business irresistible to customers and investors? Catch Justin Goodbread on the Business Bookshelf, where he talks about the whys and hows of making your business attractive to those that matter to you the most. Listen here!
- Ron Worley talks about the five friends you’ll need for success on the Fallible Man Podcast. Listen to his “ditches to riches” story, along with his insights on how having the right people at your side can help you win at business and life. Click here to listen!
- Running a business while expecting a baby can be nerve-wracking. Arianna Taboada tells you it doesn’t have to be on this episode of Authentic Talks 2.0. She shares advice on planning leave while ensuring your business continues to run smoothly. Tune in now!
Faith-based non-profit leaders can learn a great deal from Brian Kreeger on the Guys Like Us Podcast. Get some actionable advice on navigating challenges, staying healthy, and leading proactively. Click here to listen!