Expert career transition advice on No BS Job Search, social-emotional coaching strategies on Teachers’ Education Review, and mental wellness empowerment guidance on Wellness and Wanderlust – This week saw a lot of incredible media features for our beloved authors. Check out the highlights below!
- Make better money decisions in life and business with Martin Holland on the Dream Business Radio. Listen as he teaches you how to tackle your “profit problems” by leveraging financial statements. Listen now!
- If you’re in the process of a career change, don’t miss Ben Preston on No BS Job Search Advice Radio. He imparts helpful guidance on demystifying your future and building a new career with passion. Listen here!
- American army veteran Mona Johnson shares her moving story on the Coaching Through Chaos Podcast. If you’re into tales of unsung American heroes, persistent determination, and standing up to bigotry, this episode is for you. Click here to listen!
- Palliative care expert Beth Cavanaugh shares valuable insights on end-of-life issues on The Healing Place Podcast. Hear her advice on honoring patient wishes and her philosophies on hospice care methods. Click here and listen!
- Get one step closer to unlocking your full potential with Renie Cavallari on The Rollercoaster. She talks about why you don’t need to be naturally brighter or happier to succeed; you just have to be good at dumping negative self-talk. Tune in now!
- Want to know what it really means to build a brand? Catch brand clarity expert Suzanne Tulien on Super Agents Live, where she explains how you can develop an authentic brand that completely resonates with your message. Tune in here!
- Dr. Lorea Martinez talks about the psychology of emotions in learning on the Teachers’ Education Review Podcast. Listen as she provides tips for educators in helping students cultivate social-emotional intelligence. Listen now!
- A happy mom always equals happy kids. Join Zelmira Crespi and Maria Luisa Montt on the 29 Minute Mom Podcast and learn how you can reconnect with the best version of you for your kids. Click here and listen!
- Ron Worley recounts his remarkable “Ditches to Riches” story on the My Perfect Failure Podcast. Perfect for grabbing some inspiration in times of adversity or when you’re working towards self-improvement. Click here and listen!
- Begin your journey to a healthier lifestyle with Dr. Vimal George on The Health Sessions Podcast. Hear his advice on how you can make better choices and cultivate health and wellness beyond diet and exercise. Tune in here!
- Catherine O’Brien talks about practical ways to tackle relationship challenges as new parents on the Reaching Roots for Parents Podcast. Build a happier and more passionate relationship with your partner after a baby enters the picture. Listen here!
Take steps to empower your mental health with Hailima Yates on the Wellness and Wanderlust Podcast. Hear her inspiring mental health journey and learn to develop your own mental balance. Listen now!