Leading forward-thinkers on Digital Anarchist, transforming organizations through deep listening on Human Capital Innovations, and achieving financial independence on Passive Income Boost – our authors shared amazing insights on various media outlets this week.
Here are the highlights:
- Turn grief into positive action with author Shelley Buck on the We Have Cancer Podcast. Hear how friendship and the book writing process transformed her grief into a positive force to help others through the legacy of her late son Ryder. Listen now!
- Leaders in software engineering can pick up a thing or two from Charles Wiendorf on the TechStrong TV. Discover positive ways to build, lead, and motivate a team in a field where code is the language of communication. Click here to listen.
- Tina Berger talks about the transformative potential of emotional receptivity on the Human Capital Innovations Podcast. Ignite organizational transformations by adopting deep level emotional receptivity in your leadership style. Listen here!
- Ken McGarrie provides wisdom for managers and business owners on The Proven Principles Podcast. Find what tools you need to successfully tackle the unexpected challenges exceptional managers face on a daily basis. Click here to listen!
- For financial professionals, acquiring clients is essential but keeping them is what drives success. Rob Schulz shares the five great qualities that financial advisers must have to effectively grow and retain their clientele in Authority Magazine! Read the article here.
- Discover how you can bounce back against overwhelming adversity with Ron Worley in Authentic Talks 2.0 Podcast. He shares how he persevered through unbelievable odds to become a self-made millionaire, living a life of passion and purpose. Tune in here!
- Eric Brotman’s book Don’t Retire… Graduate! was included on Passive Income Boost’s 15 Best Books to Achieve Financial Independence. His approach to cash management and retirement readiness was praised as “so effective, it has been featured on Forbes, ABC, The Wall Street Journal, and more.” See the review here!
- Strengthen your spiritual journey and faith in the unseen with journalist Richard Lewis on The Christian Paranormal Podcast. He talks in-depth about the link between supernatural phenomena and the biblical worldview using real-life stories. Click here and listen!
- Get acquainted with the Hero’s Journey with certified NLP life coach Scott MacMillan on the Best Morning Routine, Ever! Podcast. Discover his own simple, proven 5-step plan to reclaim your power and become the hero of your own life. Listen here!